Working at SENTECH
Located in Germany's leadingand technology park Adlershof in Berlin, SENTECH Instruments has become one of the world market leaders in equipping production lines for photovoltaics.
We are a fast growing, medium-sized company with just over 50 employees who are our most valuable asset.
Every member of our team contributes to our corporate success and we are always looking for new colleagues who share our ambitions and philosophy.
Additionally, SENTECH offers internships as well as the opportunity to write your final thesis with us.
Sales Engineer / Local Sales Manager (w/m)
SENTECH Instruments located in Berlin is a globally active company with a very strong market position in thin film metrology such as ellipsometers and reflectometers, and plasma process technology, such as plasma etching and deposition systems. SENTECH in Krailling near Munich is the sales company for SENTECH Instruments.
SENTECH is looking for a qualified sales-oriented engineer for our sales team. Our new colleague shall be responsible as local sales manager for a specified territory. The sales engineer is working within a team of highly skilled professionals and with close collaboration to the global sales team and the development groups in the company. Knowledge in semiconductor thin film processing, in industrial processing, and in the processing of solar cells are advantageous. Especially knowledge in semiconductor technologies is highly appreciated.
- Responsibility for all sales activities in his/her territory
- Willingness to travel
- Participation in national and international conferences, trade shows, and events
- Close work with our applications team and our technical service team
Your qualifications / position requirements:
- Master degree or PHD in Physics, Materials Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge in semiconductor thin film technology, nanotechnology and related fields advantageous
- Basic experience in sales
- Experience in the equipment industry, preferably with metrology and/or plasma products advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communications skills in German and English
Please send your application materials including curriculum vitae via e-mail to Friedrich P. Witek (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you do not find your field of interest in this listing, please feel free to take the initiative by sending your unsolicited application to email@example.com.